New guidelines mean that we must use bandages in public spaces.
Smart 3-layer disposable mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is made of 68.2% non-woven and 31.2% melt-blown, which is the same material used for protective equipment.
Do not reuse the mouthpiece, but throw it in a bag and then in a rubbish bin
* 10 black disposable mouthpieces
* With ear elastics
* Dimensions: 175mm x 95mm
* Filtering ability:> 90% (Michael Cox from the Danish Medicines Agency has approved that we are welcome to use filtration ability as a specification. How to use a mouthpiece:
* Wash hands before putting on the mouthpiece and again after removing it.
* Place the mask over the nose and mouth, and put a strap around each ear.
* Gently press the metal wire in the upper edge firmly over the root of the nose so that it is firmly attached.
* Pull down on the mask so that it covers the mouth and chin and you can breathe freely.